It’s official: Groupe BPCE’s global businesses gained Top Employer certification in 2023 for the seventh year in a row, joined by the Porto hub, which is certified for the first time.
Drawing on an audit of more than 300 HR practices, the certification places us among the very best employers in France.
For Cécile Tricon Bossard, Chief Human Resources Officer, Global Financial Services (Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking and Natixis Investment Managers): “Recognition as a Top Employer rewards the commitment of our HR teams and managers who strive, day in, day out, to create a work environment built around excellence, respect and personal fulfilment. In a climate of constant change, we can all be proud of this achievement.”
The Top Employers Institute singled out a number of initiatives this year:
- The launch of innovative HR policies to further our aims of career development and attracting talent (the co-opting platform, for example);
- Our initiatives to support new ways of working and new management approaches (working from home, flex-office, collaborative tools, etc.), and the personal development of our people (with new wellness spaces)
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion and the inclusive leadership training we offer to all our managers.
And there’s more. This excellent news is shared with our colleagues in Portugal, certified a Top Employer for the first time.
A big thank you to all our people for their support and to the Top Employer Institute for its recommendations, which help us keep on improving!
As part of Groupe BPCE’s 2024 strategic plan, we have set the goal of turning transformation into opportunity to build a smart and inclusive company.
This aim is built on three priorities:
- Take a responsible approach to addressing skills challenges,
- Support the transformation of our ways of working,
- Offer a consistently positive and engaging employee experience.