In case of disagreement on how your account works or of dissatisfaction related to one of our products, Natixis undertakes to examine your request and to answer your complaint.
1. You are a Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking client
- First contact your usual relationship manager
- If you consider that the response you received is not satisfactory, you may send your request by post or by electronic means to the following address:
Natixis –BP 4 –75060 Paris Cedex 02 France
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking undertakes to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within ten (10) business days of receipt of your complaint and to provide you with a response within two (2) months. The acknowledgement of receipt will give you the contact details of the department in charge of handling the complaint.
For complaints concerning a payment service, Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking undertakes to provide you with a response within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of your complaint, except in exceptional circumstances where a response will be provided to you no later than thirty-five (35) days.
- As a last resort and if no satisfactory solution has been found, you can contact:
THE Ombudsman OF THE AUTORITÉ DES MARCHÉS FINANCIERS (AMF)
The matter may be referred to the Ombudsman only after the internal remedies mentioned above have been used.
Terms and conditions for the referral to the AMF Ombudsman:
For disputes relating to financial services and investments other than life insurance (CTO, PEA, bonds, equities, UCIs, etc.), information of investors, executing orders (deadlines, content), issues in keeping securities accounts, etc.
- by post to the following address: Médiateur AMF - Autorité des marchés financiers, 17 place de la Bourse, 75082 Paris Cedex 02, FRANCE - or by filling in a form on the website of the AMF Ombudsman : www.amf-france.org
the Ombudsman OF BUSINESS CREDIT
Terms and conditions for referral to the Business Credit Ombudsman:For disputes relating to financing difficulties of companies: denunciation of overdraft or other line of credit, rejection of debt rescheduling, refusal of credit (cash, equipment, leasing, ...), refusal of guarantee or guarantee by a credit insurer. - by electronic means: https://mediateur-credit.banque-france.fr
2. You are a Natixis Interépargne client
Please visit the dedicated website: