You are currently connected to the natixis.groupebpce.com website. This site is the exclusive property of NATIXIS
Cookies related to external components: external components that may set cookies are for example: Youtube, App.dialogfeed.com, platform.twitter.com, player.ausha.co, w.soundcloud.com, sdk.compagnywebcast.com, integra1.solutions.webfg.ch. We invite you to view the cookies policy of the websites concerned.
Audience measurement cookies: these cookies are stored for statistical purposes. In particular, we measure the number of page views, the number of visits and visitor activity on the website and the number of times visitors return to our website using Adobe Analytics® or AT Internet® solutions. These cookies are not stored for more than 13 months.
"Audience measurement cookies" of the www.natixis.com website (stored by omtrdc.net or xiti.com):
Cookies to analyse your navigation to improve the ergonomics of our Site: These cookies are intended to analyse your preferences regarding the ergonomics of our Site, in order to improve your user experience through the solutions of Content Square. These Cookies are not stored for more than 13 months.
Those “cookies” are (stored by c.contentsquare.net):
- NATIXIS – Joint-stock company established under French law, with a share capital of € 5,894,485,553.60 registered in Paris under no. 542 044 524
- Registered office: 7 promenade Germaine Sablon – 75013 Paris
- Tel.: +33 1 58 32 30 00
- Registration at the Trade and Companies Registry of Paris under n°542 044 524
- Intra-Community Code - VAT Registration number: FR73542044524
- Approval: Natixis is a credit institution authorized in France by ACPR - Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution - 61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris cedex 09.
- Natixis’ banking and financial activities fall under the French Monetary and Financial Code.
- Contact : Contact form
- A member of Fédération Bancaire Française (FBF), the professional organization that represents all banks operating in France.
- Head of publications: Nicolas Namias
- Chief editor: Maxime Pech de Pluvinel
- Company ownership: At April 30, 2019, Natixis was 100%-owned by BPCE.
- Host: Amazon Web Services, Inc. aws.amazon.com
- Reserved domain name: https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ is a domain name registered by NATIXIS (SIREN number: 542044524 / APE number: 6492Z) on October 20, 2006 with France Télécom.
- Pictures: Fabrice Vallon, Adobe Stock, DR
General conditions of use
2. Disclaimer concerning the products and services presented on the siteNo information published on this site constitutes or should be construed as constituting an offer by NATIXIS to sell any banking, insurance or other services, or an offer or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell securities or any other investment products. You are advised to check the information and to use it only for appropriate purposes. NATIXIS has no responsibility for any use made of the information presented on the site. The sale of the products and services presented on this site may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain potential buyers or in certain countries. None of the products or services presented on this site will be supplied by NATIXIS to any potential buyer in breach of the laws of the potential buyer's country of origin or any other country whose laws apply to the potential buyer. Visitors should check that they are authorized to visit this site under the laws of the country where the connection is established. NATIXIS makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on the site is correct and up to date. The content of the site may be corrected at any time, without notice. NATIXIS cannot and does not guarantee that the information provided is complete and that it has not been altered by a hacker or due to a virus. NATIXIS accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided. Access to this website is based on current service levels and NATIXIS has no responsibility for any transmission problems or for any network breakdowns. NATIXIS does not give any explicit or implicit guarantee concerning the website. In particular, NATIXIS does not guarantee that this website meets or will meet the current or future needs of visitors, that uninterrupted access to the site will be maintained, that the information presented on the site is relevant, reliable and free of errors, or that any results obtained by using this website are accurate and reliable. NATIXIS does not guarantee the quality and/or the legality of any content not created by NATIXIS and will not accept any liability for any claims, lawsuits or appeals initiated by any third party on the grounds of the third party's exclusive rights over said content and/or its use or on any other grounds. No verbal and/or written advice or information and no video advice or information obtained from this website shall give rise to any guarantees or liability except as explicitly mentioned. The website may include or third parties may add links to other websites or other Internet sources. NATIXIS has no control over these sites and external sources and, accordingly, cannot be held responsible for making available these sites and external sources, or for the content, fairness, current nature, quality, completeness, relevance or legality of any advertisements, products, service or other material available on or from these sites or external sources. Visitors to the site acknowledge that NATIXIS cannot be held liable for any proven or alleged, direct or consequential losses arising from the use of or reliance on the content of these sites or external sources, or any goods or services available on these sites or from these external sources, viewed on screen or obtained by e-mail or by any other method. The confidentiality and integrity of information on the Internet are not guaranteed. Any electronic messages sent by users of the site may be intercepted and/or altered. NATIXIS shall have no responsibility for any messages that are intercepted and/or altered. NATIXIS believes that all the sites mentioned on this website, directly or in the form of a hypertext link, belong to companies that are honest and ethical. However, NATIXIS has no ties with the majority of the companies concerned and no investigations into these companies have been performed. The information presented on this site has been obtained from sources that are considered reliable and every effort has been made to ensure that the information is correct. Despite these precautions, NATIXIS cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of this information. Each user has full and sole responsibility for the use made of all or some of the information presented on this site. Any deliberate misuse of any element of the Site (including, but not limited to, piracy, introduction of viruses, disruption, excessive use or contrary to applicable law) is expressly prohibited.
3. Personal Data ProtectionTo consult Natixis' Data Protection policy, click here
4. CookieBy browsing the https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ website, one or more cookies may be stored on your computer, cellphone or tablet. This section helps you better understand how cookies work and how to set your internet browsers to manage them well.
4.1 - DefinitionsWhat is a Cookie? A "Cookie" is a small text file stored on your device when you visit our Site. Cookies are managed by your browser. It is then sent to our Site on each of your subsequent visits or to another Site that recognizes this cookie. They are designed to collect information about your visits to websites or to offer you customized and tailored services. Thus, when you visit the Site to search, read or download information, certain information about you may be collected, such as the name of the domain and host computer from which you are browsing the internet, the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer used, the date and time of the navigation and the URLs from which you passed. Other similar technologies may also be used. The term cookies must be understood in the broad sense as covering all cookies and other tracers deposited and/or read, for example, when visiting a Website or installing or using software or a mobile application. Different potential issuers The cookies of https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ (first-party cookies): these cookies are stored by https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ on your terminal to meet your browsing and optimization needs. Third-party cookies: these cookies are those placed by third companies, such as service providers or partners. For example: • A web page can contain components stored on other domain servers (images or other embedded contents: YouTube videos, Flickr slideshows, etc.). These websites can place their own cookies when retrieving these external components during browsing. • A website can use the services of a third company to analyze its audience. The company then defines its own cookie to perform this service. • A website can also use a third-party advertising network to disseminate ads. No advertising service is used by the https://natixis.groupebpce.com/om website.
4.2 – The different types of cookies used on https://natixis.groupebpce.com/Different types of cookies are used on the https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ site, with each different purposes. Cookies sent from our website are not intended to identify visitors to the website. https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ undertakes to use the information derived from these cookies only for its operation or for statistical analysis, especially to estimate the traffic on https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ in order to better serve you. Under no circumstances are cookies designed to use personal information of visitors to the https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ website. Strictly necessary cookies or cookies that improve your browsing experience: these cookies are needed for the operation of the website and are placed by https://natixis.groupebpce.com/. They enable you to use the main features of the www.natixis.com website (e.g. session cookies or language preference cookies). They record information about your browsing on the website using the computer on which the cookie is stored and are not kept for more than one month. Cookies essential for the use of the https://natixis.groupebpce.com/ website:
|jcms.prefs||Preferences cookie: keeps user preferences (open tabs) when browsing the user|
|Edge-LBPRODINT1||This cookie allows the load balancing mechanism to make the pages of the site available under the same URL even if it is present on several servers. This reduces the load on the server.|
|JSESSIONID||Stock exchange price - session cookie generated by Java servers|
|Locale||Cours de Bourse - affichage de la langue correcte|
|Unique Visitor Date, Time & ID|
|Unique Visitor Date, Time & ID|
|_cs_id||contains the user ID|
|_cs_s||contains the number of page views in the current session|
|_cs_vars||contains the Customs var of the session|
|_cs_ex||allows to exclude the visitor from the data collection|
|_cs_c||allows user consent to be saved|
Social Network Cookies: The social networks likely to deposit Cookies are: Linkedin, Twitter. The presence, number and status of these Cookies may depend on your use of the platforms in question before or during your visit to the Natixis.com. We invite you to read the policy for managing these social network cookies on the Sites concerned.
Advertising Cookies: The advertising networks that may deposit Cookies are: Youtube. These Cookies allow us to offer you advertisements corresponding to your centers of interest and are installed with our authorization as editor of the site. These "Cookies" are the following (deposited by Youtube.com):
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie used for advertising targeting purposes|
|SIDCC||Google uses these cookies based on recent searches to improve its advertising service on its sites. These cookies collect statistical information about the number and behavior of users visiting the site and their preferences.|
|YSC||Stores a unique identifier to keep statistics on YouTube videos viewed by the user.|
|PREF||Stores a unique identifier that is used by Google to keep statistics on how the visitor uses YouTube videos on different websites.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Attempts to estimate user bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos.|
|GPS||Stores a unique ID on mobile devices to allow tracking based on GPS location.|
|NID||NID is used to personalize ads on Google sites, such as Google search. For example, to record your most recent searches, your previous interactions with an advertiser's search results or ads, and your visits to an advertiser's website. This allows us to display personalized ads on Google.|
4.3 - Managing cookies
You can at any time customize the cookies of the page "Data Protection/Managing cookies".
You will also find on the CNIL website information to control cookies via your browser settings: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-les-outils-pour-lesmaitriser
5. Intellectual property - CopyrightThis website is protected in France by the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle and outside France by international copyright conventions. Reproduction of all or part of this site, by any method or process, is not permitted without the formal authorization of the editor. The trademarks and brand names referred to on the site are the property of and have been registered by NATIXIS. Reproduction or imitation of all or part of any trademarks, brand names and/or logos is not permitted, except with the formal prior consent of NATIXIS (art. L 713-2 and L 713-3 of the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle). The same applies to databases, if any are contained in the website, which are protected by the Database Protection Act of July 1, 1998. Breach of copyright constitutes forgery and civil or criminal proceedings may be initiated.
6. Hypertext links and external sourcesThe company NATIXIS provides links to other sites and other external sources and cannot be held responsible for: content, veracity, news, quality, completeness, relevance, illegality, advertising, products, services or other material available on or from these external sites or sources. Visitors to the site acknowledge that NATIXIS cannot be held liable for any proven or alleged, direct or consequential losses arising from the use of or reliance on the content of these sites or external sources, or any goods or services available on these sites or from these external sources Visitors to and users of the NATIXIS website may not install a hypertext link to this site without the formal prior consent of NATIXIS. You are expressly prohibited from reproducing or transmitting the NATIXIS share price and the data present on the NATIXIS share price page, by any means and/or in any form whatsoever.
7. VirusIn general, it is the user’s responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the selected Site is not infested with viruses or other pests of a destructive nature. In no event may NATIXIS be held liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of its Website or other Sites linked to it.
8. Applicants’ selectionNATIXIS does not offer any guarantee that applicants who respond to a job offer posted on the NATIXIS website will be selected for the position, even if they have the required qualifications and experience. Applicants who are considered for a position will be contacted by NATIXIS in order to arrange an interview with the persons responsible for recruitment. Applicants will not be recruited until they have successfully gone through all stages of the recruitment process laid down in NATIXIS' internal procedures. The NATIXIS website is updated at regular intervals but it is not possible to guarantee that each and every one of the positions posted on the site has not been filled. The submission of a job application and any subsequent exchange of letters or e-mails do not constitute and should not be construed as constituting the establishment of a contractual relationship between the applicant and NATIXIS, unless otherwise specified. The terms and conditions of employment of any applicant who accepts a position offered by NATIXIS will be set out in a contract of employment governed by the laws of the country in which the employer entity is located. NATIXIS will have no responsibility whatsoever in the event that any position is no longer available or an applicant is not selected. Replies to speculative applications and to job offers will be sent to the e-mail address supplied by the applicant, where applicable. If no e-mail address is supplied, the reply will be sent to the applicant's postal address. The supply of an e-mail address to receive a reply to a job application is the sole responsibility of the applicant concerned. NATIXIS shall accept no responsibility for any breaches of confidentiality of the e-mail address – especially an applicant's e-mail address at his or her place of work – allowing other parties to read the reply.