Natixis Shareholders’ Meeting will be held on Tuesday May 24, 2016 at 15:00 Paris time, at Palais Brongniart in Paris (25, place de la Bourse – 75002 Paris).
In a view to facilitate shareholders’ voting at its Shareholders Meetings, Natixis offers you the possibility to vote by Internet prior to the next Shareholders’ Meeting, via the VOTACCESS platform which will be open from May 02, 2016 at 10:00 to May 23, 2016 at 15:00, Paris time.
This platform offers you the same possibilities as the postal voting form, i.e. you may:
- require an admittance card;
- vote for each resolution;
- give proxy to the Shareholders’ Meeting Chairman;
- give proxy to any person of your choice;
- revoke and appoint a new proxy.
You are advised not to wait until the deadline (May 23, 2016 15:00, Paris time) to enter your voting instructions, so as to avoid possible overloading of the platform.
YOU ARE A REGISTERED SHAREHOLDER (DIRECTLY OR NOT)
- Please log in to OLIS-Shareholder website: http://www.emetline.olisnet.com/
- Log in: your ID number is displayed on the top right of the voting form which has been sent to you together with the meeting notice by CACEIS Corporate Trust, by post or by mail if you opted for an e-notice.
You already logged in: click on the « Access to my account » module and follow the instructions displayed on screen
You never logged in: click on the « First connection » module and follow the instructions on screen.
Once you have logged in, click on the « Internet voting » module which will redirect you onto the VOTACCESS website.
- When logged on the homepage, click on the module of your choice: « Give proxy to the Chairman », « Vote on resolutions », « Admission card request», « Give proxy to a third person ».
In case of loss of your username and/or password, you may request it/them to CACEIS Corporate Trust, via OLIS-Shareholder platform by clicking on “First connection”. Then follow instructions.
YOU ARE A BEARER SHAREHOLDER
1. Log in to the Internet portal of your account holder institution using your usual login details.
2. Click on the icon shown on screen on the line corresponding to your Natixis shares and follow instructions.
Only the bearer shareholders whose account holder institution subscribed to the VOTACCESS system and offers this service for Natixis Shareholders’ meeting, may access to it.
Access to the VOTACCESS platform via the account holder institution website may be submitted to special conditions for use listed by the said institution. Consequently, bearer shareholders who may find an interest in this service are kindly asked to contact their usual account holder institution so as to be informed of such conditions.
Beware: any shareholder who already cast his/her remote vote, who sent a proxy form or required his/her admittance card or a shareholding certificate to physically attend the Shareholders’ Meeting, by any means whatsoever, cannot opt for another mode to cast his/her vote.